My son is three and his imagination is growing everyday. I love toys that allow him to pretend and learn while having fun. Step2 understands the power and importance of pretend play, and works hard to make sure all their products are fun and educational!
The Step2 Welcome Home Kitchen is a perfect addition to our home due to it’s unique features, smaller size, and easy assembly!
The Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen is one of many different options when it comes to picking the perfect play kitchen for your family. I liked the Welcome Home Kitchen for it’s smaller size, allowing it to fit into our playroom with out over crowding anything.
About Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen:
The Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen is a compact, upscale kitchen designed to match today’s interior decor. It includes realistic and fun electronic features that enhance your child’s play. With intricate detailing and real kitchen styling, this kitchen play set offers a life-like look. Your child will love to store fruits and vegetables in the special silverware drawer. The stainless steel oven, microwave, and refrigerator provide a realistic look to this kitchen toy set. It blends well with you home decor as it features upscale granite-look counter top. Your child will be excited to watch the frying pan and boiling pot that activate electronic frying and boiling water sounds on front burner.
- Age Range: 2 years and up
- Stove top “burner”
- “Stainless steel” oven
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Enhance children’s play and provide valuable storage or playtime accessories
- Upscale granite look counter top
- Special silverware drawer plus pull out fruit or vegetable basket
- Sink with faucet
- Kick plate
- Graphic window and detailed molding, to accent wall paper border
- Special frying pan and boiling pot activate electronic frying and boiling water sounds on front burner
- Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Some assembly required
Unlike some other Step2 Products this assembly on this kitchen was crazy simple!
I was able to have it put together from start to finish in less than 20 minutes. As with any other Step2 product I do recommend carefully using a power screwdriver, otherwise your hand could get pretty tired. There were very few screws in the Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen, so it was put together pretty quickly!
My son loves playing with this kitchen. He loves cooking food for whomever will entertain him at the time. The first thing he cooked for me was carrots, pancakes, and hot tea! I love how he comes up with his meals, and watching the interesting ways he chooses to incorporate his other toys… Bet you didn’t know cars could cook!
I also love that there is a play phone in his kitchen. I love listening to the pretend conversations he has with his friends. It is really cute to watch.
The only thing I wish I had known prior to assembling it was there is no play food that comes with this kitchen. That is a separate purchase, but something we can easily add as well as more plates, silverware, or other Step2 accessories.
Check out my Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen Video Review for more features!
The Step2 Lifestyle Welcome Home Kitchen is available exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com. It retails for $70.
Disclosure: I am a Step2 Test Drive Mom and was provided with this product for my review. No additional compensation was given.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016