This past weekend my family was invited to Boulder City for a Day Out With Thomas the train! This was our second year attending the event and I must say they have really made it easy for families to enjoy a day of fun!
Located just outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City is the Southern Nevada Railway where Thomas the Train hung out all last weekend and will return this weekend (April 13-14) to take your family for a fun 15 minute train ride! Rides begin at 9 a.m. through 3:45 p.m. each day of the event.
Trust me, you don’t want to miss this final weekend! In addition to getting to ride on Thomas’s train and meet Sir Topham Hat, your children will be able to spend a day filled with Thomas fun!
From arts and crafts, rides on mini choo-choo trains, bouncy activities, and more your child will be sure to have hours of fun!
Make sure you ride the train first, because each of your children will get a special paper to take and get stamped at different locations. Once they complete the sheet they can head to the gift tent and exchange their paper for a fun take home prize!
In addition they have a clown show, face-painting, and model trains for the kids to enjoy as well!
Waving “Hi” to friends who were on the train about to enjoy a ride!
If all that activity works up your appetite you can stop in to the food tent and enjoy a meal for the whole family! From yogurt and fruit, PB-Js and hotdogs, hamburgers and cheeseburgers, to delicious pulled pork or chicken sandwiches there is something for everyone! Plus the prices are very affordable for the food as well which any family can appreciate.
Thomas and his team have thought of everything to make sure you have a day filled with tons of train fun!
About the Boulder City Day Out With Thomas Event:
- Thomas will be at 601 Yucca Street, Boulder City , NV for the final weekend of the event April 13-14.
- Rides begin at 9 a.m. through 3:45 p.m.
- Tickets are priced at $16 each for riders over the age of 2. This includes the adventure and activities after the train ride as well.
- FREE Parking is located just up the street from the event with a shuttle taking you directly to the train.
Guess what? Even if you aren’t local to Las Vegas you can still enjoy a Day Out With Thomas with your family. Day Out With Thomas is stopping at cities all around the country! Check to see if your city is the next stop on the Day Out With Thomas Tour!
If you can’t attend a Day Out With Thomas event you can still enter to win a Day Out With Thomas backpack filled with tons of Thomas goodies valued at $200!
Please use the below Rafflecopter form to enter the contest. This is open to US only and runs until April 25th, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016