Last month my son went to a birthday party. When he saw the treat table he was more excited about the pirate themed chocolate dipped marshmallows than he was the about the cake!
These simple marshmallow treats are so fun for a sweet St. Patrick’s Day snack and are super easy to make too!
- 1 bag Jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 bag Light Cocoa Wilton Candy Melts
- 2 tablespoons Crisco or coconut oil
- Wilton St. Patrick's Day sprinkles, or green and white sprinkles
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment paper
- Melt one bag of Wilton Candy Melts per instructions on package using double boiler or microwave method.
- Stir 2 tablespoons Crisco or coconut oil in melted chocolate until smooth.
- Place lollipop stick into each marshmallow to be dipped.
- One at a time, dip marshmallows in melted chocolate until half is covered. Let excess chocolate drip back into bowl.
- Over parchment paper, shake sprinkles onto top and sides until covered.
- Set chocolate covered marshmallows on parchment paper to harden, or transfer to fridge for quick set.
The ingredients for these simple chocolate dipped marshmallows cost less than $10 and this recipe would be a lot of fun to make together with your kids! I love getting my son into the kitchen!
Don’t these just look delicious!?!
Do your kids like to help you in the kitchen?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016