With Easter just a few weeks away I thought I’d share a list of fun toys, games, and books perfect for stuffing your kids Easter Baskets! Since my kids are under 5 I will be sharing my favorite Easter basket ideas for baby, toddler, and preschoolers.
If you are dying Easter Eggs I strongly recommend Eco Eggs. We have used them in the past. I love that the dye is natural and non-toxic. I try hard not to give my kids artificial coloring, so this is perfect for my family. Read my review here: Eco Eggs Natural Dye Kit.
Easter Basket Ideas for Baby:
Bunny Rattle Ring – $9.00
Zoli Baby Bunny Teether – $9.99
Plan Toys Bunny Racer – $16.89
Cloud B Sound Machine Soother – $29.95
Pat The Bunny Touch & Feel Book – $10.79
Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers:
My First Crayola Scribbled Egg Crayons (set of 3) – $11.99
Stripes the Long Earred Bunny – $19.95
Melissa & Doug Sunglasses – $6.00
Easter Basket Ideas for Preschoolers:
Green Toys Tea Set – $21.81
Aqua Doodle – Travel Doodle – $13.80
What are you planning on putting in your kids baskets this year?
(K’s first Easter! – 2010)
Other fun Easter posts to check out!
- How to Make an Easter Bunny Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Free Easter Cupcake Topper Printable
- Our First Easter as a Family of Four!
- Four Great Books for Easter
This post contains affiliate links.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016