Over the past year, I have really gotten into subscription boxes. Mostly I get the ones for my kids (like Citrus Lane, Bluum Box, and Kiwi Crate), but I also enjoy doing one for myself every now and again. Until FabFitFun I had not found one I LOVED. I’m glad that has finally changed!
FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box service for $49.99 a box with a guaranteed $120 in retail valued products in each box. They reached out to me and asked if I’d review their Summer Box and I thought why not. After checking out their site I was even more excited! Their past boxes looked awesome! Plus I love that the FabFitFun box is a quarterly box because while I don’t mind monthly boxes for the kids, I feel a little selfish doing it for me all the time.
I was on vacation when my box arrived, and by the time we got home I couldn’t wait to open it up and see what was inside!
Check out My Unboxing Video:
What was in the box:
I’ve put both the price that was included on my box product sheet as well as the amazon prices if I could find it.
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Hair Oil – $25/$17.98 FULL SIZED
- Thursday Friday Mini Clutch – $35.00
- Kisstixx Chocolate & Strawberry Spf 15 (2 Balms) – $5.99/$4.99 FULL SIZED
- Popchips Original – $1.29
- Purlisse Pur-Protect Moisturizers SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce – $55/$16.55 <—- Steal!! FULL SIZED
- Sonya Dakar Flash Facial – $95.00 FULL SIZED
- Zoya Nail Polish – $9.00/$7.99 FULL SIZED
- Water Infuser Bottle$15/$15.99
- Skintimate Shave Gel – $1.99 Sample Sized
- Slim-Fast Meal Bar – Have Your Cake Bar – $1 Sample Sized
- Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners – $1.50 Sample Sized
Total Box Value:
$245.77 According to prices on VIP Box Sheet.
As you can see above if you wanted to buy these products on Amazon there are better deals available.
I was very happy with what came in the FabFitFun box. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the prices on some of these items like the Sonya Dakar Flash Facial… It’s unlikely I’d spend that much on something for myself ever – so that alone made the price of the box worth it in my opinion.
My favorite products: Sonya Dakar Flash Facial, Zoya Nail Polish, Balanced Guru Frizz Free Oil, and the Water Infuser Bottle.
My least favorite products: The PopChips, SlimFast, and Shave Gel only because I can’t/don’t use those products.
Would I Buy It Again? Absolutely! I’m looking forward to the Fall Box!!
What to check out the box? I was given a coupon code to share!
You can use emily10 for $10 off your box.
This code is good for a long time and not limited to a certain number of uses!! Redeem HERE!
What would you be most excited to try from the summer box?
This post contains affiliate links. I was sent a box for review, my opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016