The Jungle Book from Walt Disney Pictures is opening everywhere on April 15th 2016! This is a movie that my family has been patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for. We are so excited to see how Walt Disney Pictures translates the classic animation in to live action. Knowing Disney it is super to be nothing short of amazing.
Directed by Jon Favreau (“Iron Man”), based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless stories and inspired by Disney’s classic animated film, “The Jungle Book” is an all-new live-action epic adventure about Mowgli (newcomer Neel Sethi), a man-cub who’s been raised by a family of wolves. But Mowgli finds he is no longer welcome in the jungle when fearsome tiger Shere Khan (voice of Idris Elba), who bears the scars of Man, promises to eliminate what he sees as a threat. Urged to abandon the only home he’s ever known, Mowgli embarks on a captivating journey of self-discovery, guided by panther-turned-stern mentor Bagheera (voice of Ben Kingsley), and the free-spirited bear Baloo (voice of Bill Murray). Along the way, Mowgli encounters jungle creatures who don’t exactly have his best interests at heart, including Kaa (voice of Scarlett Johansson), a python whose seductive voice and gaze hypnotizes the man-cub, and the smooth-talking King Louie (voice of Christopher Walken), who tries to coerce Mowgli into giving up the secret to the elusive and deadly red flower: fire. The all-star cast also includes Lupita Nyong’o as the voice of the fiercely protective mother wolf Raksha, and Giancarlo Esposito as the voice of wolf pack’s alpha male Akela. “The Jungle Book” seamlessly blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments, using up-to-the-minute technology and storytelling techniques to immerse audiences in an enchanting and lush world. The wild adventure swings into theaters in 3D on April 15, 2016.
Thanks to Dolby Cinemas at AMC Prime I get to take my son and friends to see The Jungle Book and also get to giveaway 2 more family four packs!! I’m super excited to see it at the Dolby Cinemas because it’s always really nice, clean, and a really exciting place to watch a movie! Plus The Jungle Book will only be there for a WEEK!
“Dolby has applied decades of research and development to deliver a sight and sound experience to Dolby Cinema that will transport audiences into the story like never before,” said Kevin Yeaman, President and CEO, Dolby Laboratories. “Dolby Cinema will be the most engaging way for moviegoers to watch the newest releases.”
So if you don’t win our giveaway, be sure to grab your tickets to the Dolby Cinemas at AMC Prime experience! That theater looks too comfortable to miss out!
We are giving away (2) Family 4-Packs of tickets to join me on Saturday at AMC Town Square 18! You can pick up your tickets at Will Call on the day of the event. Winners will be selected and notified via email/announced on the blog on 4/14.
To Enter: (Please leave 1 comment per entry up to 3 total comments.)
- Leave a comment below telling me who your favorite Jungle Book character is
- Tweet this
- Share this post.
Check to see if The Jungle Book is playing at a Dolby Cinemas AMC Prime near you!
- Arizona – AMC Desert Ridge
- California – AMC Burbank 16, AMC Century City 15, AMC NewPark 12
- Georgia – AMC North Point Mall 12
- Illinois – AMC Hawthorne 12
- Missouri – AMC BarryWoods 24
- New York – AMC Empire 25
- New Jersey – AMC Garden State 16
- Nevada – AMC Town Square 18
- Texas – AMC Deerbrook 24, AMC Willowbrook 24, AMC NorthPark 15
- Virginia – AMC Hampton Town Centre 24
- Washington – AMC River Park Square 20
- Washington DC – AMC Tysons Corner 16
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016