You’ve probably heard this before, but did you know that by the time your body tells you it is thirsty, you are already dehydrated? I don’t know about you, but this happens to me way more often than I’d like.
In fact, did you know that 75% of the American population is in a chronic state of dehydration? That is a crazy big number when you think of the effects dehydration has on the body!
Being dehydrated is affects your body in ways most people don’t realize!
- People who are dehydrated performed just as poor at skills tests as those who were at the legal limit for blood alcohol content.
- People who are dehydrated do not sleep as well. They experience greater mood disturbances, impaired memory, and more.
- The body confuses hunger & thirst; leading people to eat more than they should.
- 1 to 2% dehydration can lead to 5.8% performance decline in sports.
Imagine having the ability to track your hydration in real time and take the steps to prevent dehydration. Now you can! Today I have partnered with BSX Technology to share their new product – the first hydration tracker of its kind.
CLICK THIS IMAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!
Introducing LVL (pronounced Level)! The LVL wearable hydration and activity tracker uses red light technology (the same technology commonly found in hospitals) helps people to understand why they feel good or bad during training and life by delivering insights to hydration, sleep quality, and exercise.
Three weeks prior to his 25th birthday BXT Technology Founder & CEO Dustin suffered a stroke due to dehydration that left him unable to move his fingers, toes, or limbs on the left side of his body. Thankfully, due to his medical training he was able to take immediate action to help prevent permanent damage. After spending 3 months learning to walk again he finished medical school, and then walked away from medicine to start BMX and dedicate himself to developing smarter technology that allows it’s users to take real-time action.
BSX is a wearable sensor company with an integrated optical sensor that simultaneously measures the body’s most critical biosignals – including hydration, heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen and more.
Olympic athletes around the world use BSX Insights to help them train to their fullest potential and this is the same technology that is used in the LVL band! Most wearable trackers use green light, but the red light can look 10x deeper into that body and measure 10x as many physiologic signals simultaneously as compared those green light wearables!
LVL will be available to pre-order customers coming in summer of 2017! You can be one of the first people to own a LVL by pre-ordering with BSX today!
Measure What Matters!
Be among the first to own this exciting new hydration wearable! Track your hydration, exercise, and sleep quality in this one awesome wearable! Check out their Kickstarter for more information or to preorder it today!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016