Marvel’s Doctor Strange is coming to theaters on November 4th, and I am so excited to take my oldest son to see it in Dolby Cinemas at AMC! We are a huge Marvel loving family and have seen all the movies so far. This will be his first Marvel movie that he gets to see in the theater and I’m glad he’s getting to see it in an environment designed for the best movie experience possible!
SeeingDoctor StrangeinDolby Cinema at AMCis a unique experience that combines the most powerful image and sound technologies with spacious, reserved recliners.
We will get to see all the spectacular imaging and vibrant colors. Hear sound that moves all around us. And feel true comfort in recliners that pulsate with the action.
Check this complete listing of you know where else you see Marvel’s Doctor Strangeall participating Dolby Cinema at AMC locations!
I’m giving away TWO Family Four Packs to join me at the Dolby Cinema at AMC TownSquare 18 on Saturday, November 5th! If you are in the area and can be at the TownSquare 18 AMC for the first/second showing that morning, (time tbd) be sure to enter!
- Leave a comment below with why you or your family is excited to see Doctor Strange
- For an additional entry tweet the below message and come back commenting with the URL to your social share!
(If you don’t have twitter you can share on any social media and leave your URL. Please make sure your share is public so I can see it. – Entries will be checked.)
Winner must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Giveaway ends 11/3 at 11:59pm PST.
Join Strange on his dangerous, mystifying and totally mind-bending journey when Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange” opens in U.S. theaters on November 4, 2016.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016