Here are a few simple guidelines we encourage you to follow:
1. We would love you to link up and post it the link on your blog.
2. Following the hosting blogs in the # 1 and # 2 spots in appreciated.
3. Post pictures and/or stories on your blog about something funny that happened during the week.
4. Put our Bee Funny button in your post to share the fun.
5. Visit as many blogs as you can, and let them know that you are there from Bee Funny Friday Follow. Follow the ones you like, and we are sure you will get follows back.
6. But most of all, Bee Funny! Because Beeing Funny is what it is all about!
Bee Funny is open to family friendly sites ONLY, all others will be deleted.
My bee funny moment for the week actually happened this morning. I knew the day would come, but I didn’t expect it to happen this early! This morning when I went to go get Squish from his crib after letting him chat away for a few minute, I opened the door to find… A half naked baby!! Well almost. He still had his pre-fold on, because for the time being he doesn’t yet know how to undo the snappi (thank goodness)! But his pants and diaper cover some how managed to find their way all the way across the room!
Sometimes, there is nothing to do but laugh.
Lack of clothing seemed to be a theme for the rest of the day… he fought tooth and nail to keep me from putting his shirt on. I choose my battles, and this one I chose to let go!
Gotta love his little baby muscles.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016