Recently I had the opportunity to review a unique massage oil candle called Scandle. A Scandle is a lightly scented soy based candle that burns 2 degrees above body temperature and produces soothing and healthy body oil. You can use the Scandle for massages, manicures, pedicures, or as an everyday moisturizer. When you are finished using the product, it will re-solidify naturally as the candle cools.
The Scandle is “all natural and are made from FDA approved ingredients including Shea butter, cosmetic grade soy butter, jojoba, vitamin E, & body safe fragrance or essential oils.” It is Paraffin and petroleum free, and packaged in a reusable container making it an eco-friendly product.
In addition to the original Scandle, they also offer corresponding salt rubs made form Dead Sea Salt. And recently they just released a Shimmering Scandle.
Disclaimer: This is my 100% honest opinion which may be different than yours. I received no monetary compensation for this review.
I really enjoyed this product. In addition to the travel sized Scandle in Love Spell, (which was a lot bigger than I was expecting) I received a travel sized amount of the Dead Sea Salts in a corresponding scent. This product does exactly what it says it is, a massage oil candle. The fragrance was light and far from overpowering. So often massage oils can be over-scented. This was simply not the case. I was extremely happy with the way the product smelled. The oil was easy to apply, not even close to too warm for my skin, and a small amount went a very long way.
In one application, my feet and hands were noticeably softer, and my favorite part was that they continued to remain soft throughout the day. I love that you can give yourself a mini pedicure using this product. Simply mix in a little Dead Sea salt into a small amount of oil, and you have a spa quality salt scrub.
The Scandle is a wonderful and unique product. I was beyond impressed with it, and plan on ordering some for birthday and Christmas gifts. I love that it was easy to use, and also eco-friendly. Scandle’s claims that “A candle never felt this good”, and I have to agree whole-heartedly. If you are looking for a product that is priced well, easy to use, and does exactly as it claims, I suggest you head over to Scandle’s website and check them out!
One the Squishable rating scale – Scandle gets a VERY SQUISHABLE!
(This is the only mandatory entry, and must be done in order for any extra entries to apply.)
- Follow Family and Life in Las Vegas and Scandle on Facebook. Leave a comment on Scandle’s Facebook page saying I sent you.
- Follow Family and Life in Las Vegas and Scandle on Twitter.
- Tweet the following “Enter to #win a massage oil candle http://tinyurl.com/25qnd2f from @FamilyNLife and @Scandlecandle. #giveaway ends 9/6 RT” (can be done daily)
- Sign up to recieve Family and Life in Las Vegas email.
- Make a purchase from Scandle and comment back with what you bought.
- Vote for me on Top Mom Blogs and Picket Fence (can be done daily).
Giveaway will end September 6th at 8pm PST.
Random.org will select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond; otherwise I will select a new winner.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016