Why is it when you go on vacation, just as you finally unwind you head home to a mountain of to-dos! Talk about counteractive! Anyone wanna come over and organize my home?? Haha!! That would be nice.
I think if I had three wishes today they would be:
1. Enough money to pay off our debts. (student loans, mortgage and such…)(Being debt free would also keep the Hubs and me worry free.)
2. A smaller waist-line. (I am working on it, but it would be nice to just snap my finger and be skinny!)
3. A housekeeper/cook/personal trainer to clean and organize my home, cook healthy dinners, and help me get and keep the body I want. (Or at least the drive and desire to do it all, and enjoy it at the same time!)
What would your wishes be??
Today was a pretty productive day. Two reviews/giveaways written, photographed and finished, meal-planing for the week done, playing with the Squish man, (who by the way has decided he is a puppy instead of a toddler, walking around all day with his tongue hanging out of his mouth!), read some books, cooked dinner, worked on the playroom (decor), and skyped with the In-laws. (well, Squishy and Kim skyped, I hid in the background because I was less than presentable from my day painting…)
Too bad I didn’t finish cleaning the kitchen, or even start cleaning the bathrooms or doing the laundry… :::SIGH:::
Now onto some picture love. A few from Vacation, and one from today…
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016