When I was given the opportunity to review and host a giveaway for Ella’s Kitchen, I was pretty excited. Both Squish and I love their pouches. Yes, I said both of us! My personal favorite is the Yellow One, a great healthy sweet snack in a pinch. Kellan seems to be partial to either the Purple or Green one (Sweet Potato, Apples, Pumpkin, and Blueberry or Spinach, Peas, and Pears) the taste of all of them is fresh and you can taste every single fruit or vegetable in them. (I know because I have personally tasted every single one of them! I love knowing that even when we are not able to give Squishy food I make and control the ingredients on, that there is a healthy, easy, organic option.
When out box arrived I was so happy to see it filled with pouches of Ella’s goodness! They came just in time for us to take them on the plane to Minnesota too! One of my favorite things about Ella’s Kitchen (besides the fresh taste) is how easily they travel. I don’t have to worry about broken jars in my diaper bag, or the added bulk the jars have. Ella’s pouches are so convenient and smartly packaged that the TSA Agent who screen my bag and inspected them took a pouch over to show her boss who just had a little one not to long ago!
Should I have this one, or should I have this one??
Really and truly, that is exactly why I love doing reviews. I love sharing products that make my life easier or more fun. Ella’s Kitchen does just that. I can’t tell you how many comments we get every time we take the pouches of yummy organic food out and about with us. I don’t think there has been one single time we have used them in public and not been approached about what they are, and told how awesome they are!
On the Squishy rating scale, Ella’s Kitchen gets an Very Squishable!!
(Disclaimer: The above is 100% my opinion and may differ from yours. While I did receive a few food pouches to review, no monetary compensation was given for this review.)
Ella’s Kitchen has generously offered 8 yummy organic pouches to one lucky winner.
This Giveaway is open to US winners only.
How to win:
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. Please make sure to leave your email in your comment, or I will not be able to contact you about your win, and will have to choose another winner.
I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Go to Ella’s Kitchen and tell me something you learned about the company. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas.
Please leave one (1) comment saying you have done both of these things.
(This is the only mandatory entry. The other entries below are EXTRA.)
(Please enter a comment for EACH entry. So, if it says that an entry is worth 3 entries, please leave 3 separate comments.)
2. Follow Ella’s Kitchen on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Become a friend on the Ella’s Kitchen webpage (3 entries)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following, leaving the link in a comment. (2 entries) (You can tweet once per day for extra entries!)
“#win a super yummy set of @ellaskitchen organic baby/toddler food from @FamilyNLifeLV #giveaway ends 9/24 http://tinyurl.com/3353flc”
5. Vote for me on Top Mom Blog and Picket Fence (1 entry for each vote)(this can be done daily) (right sidebar)
6. Grab my blog button and place it on your blog. Spread the word! Leave a comment with the link. (2 entries)
7. Subscribe to this blog via email (upper right hand corner) (3 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to it! (5 entries)
This Giveaway ends 9/24 at 9pm PST. Random.Org will draw one lucky winner. That winner will be notified via email, and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016