Recently, Squish has been a little crazed with his diaper covers. Forget the Velcro, he rips those off! I thought maybe they would be okay as long as I had pants over him, but some how my Houdini of a baby managed to get his pants and diaper cover off, so that when I came into get him in the morning he was standing there in just a pre-fold. This meant my favorite diaper covers are now out of commission.
So begins my search for a new cover. One that will give me the confidence that my old trusty Velcro covers did. One that will keep my son’s jammies dry throughout the night, and one that will not be as easily removed as the Velcro covers.
When I came across the Mother-ease cloth diapers Air Flow snap cover, I knew I had to give it a try. “The Air Flow™ Snap Cover, with adjustable snaps at the waist and leg openings has an air ventilation system between the snaps. This allows for maximum air circulation as baby moves, reducing the risk of bacteria by keeping the temperature inside the diaper down. And, unlike Velcro, the curious baby can’t undo them, so they stay on until you take them off.” – per Mother-ease cloth diaper’s web page.
Disclaimer: This is my 100% honest opinion which may be different than yours. I received no monetary compensation for this review.
- The Air Flow Snap Cover was super cute and super lightweight.
- It kept my son dry through a full night without a diaper change.
- The Snap Cover is very soft, and Squishy seemed to be extremely comfortable in it.
- Squishy still has not removed this cover on his own. (Although the company did tell me it is possible for Toddler’s to remove this if they know how.)
- The company has been designing and manufacturing top-quality for over 2 decades.
- The company is run on 100% green power!! Being eco-friendly is something my family strives to improve on.
- The only con I found was that the diaper was a little big for my Toddler. With the adjustable snaps it did fit through the waist and legs (which is the most important for leak protection) there was a lot of extra material.
(We did use the cover with pre-fold, so that may be why there was extra room. It is designed to mainly be used with Mother-ease One Size diapers, or Sandy’s diaper system.)
Overall the Air Flow Snap Cover gets a Squishable on the Squishy rating scale. I fully expect that come potty training time, this cover will move up in the ranking to Very Squishable. I also suspect that were we using it in combination with one of their One Size diapers, or Sandy’s cloth diapers there would not be an excess of fabric.
Mother-ease cloth diapers has generously offered an Air Flow Snap Cover to one of my awesome readers!
This giveaway is open to residents of US and Canada
Please make sure to leave your email in your comment, or I will not be able to contact you about your win, and will have to choose another winner.
I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Head on over to the Mother-ease cloth diapers webpage and tell me one thing you learned about the company that I didn’t mention in my review. You must also follow Family and Life in Las Vegas either through GFC or RSS subscription.
(This is the only mandatory entry, and must be done in order for any extra entries to be counted.)
- Like Family and Life in Las Vegas and Mother-ease on Facebook, and leave a comment saying I sent you.
- Follow Family and Life in Las Vegas and Mother-ease on Twitter.
- Tweet the following “Enter to #win a fantastic #clothdiaper #giveaway for an Air Flow Snap Cover from @Motherease and @FamilyNLifeLV http://tinyurl.com/2uy7o4z”. (Can be done once daily)
- Subscribe to Family and Life in Las Vegas emails (upper right side-bar)
- Vote for Family and Life in Las Vegas on Top Mom Blogs and Picket Fences. (Can be done daily)
- Buy something from Mother-ease cloth diapers and leave a comment letting me know what you purchased.
Random.org will select the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond; otherwise I will select a new winner.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016