2. Get Healthier through exercise and support from Nutrisystem.
3. Spend More Time with my Hubs.
4. Craft More.
5. Computer Less or at least more efficiently.
6. Read at least 26 books in 2011. I used to read so much more, but life happens.
7. Run a full 5k. No walking. I hate running, but this is a bucket list item for me.
8. Stick to a family Budget.
9. Go on a family vacation. This is much needed. Our last “vacation” was 3 years ago.
10. Add color to our home’s walls. Painting scares me, but paying someone to paint pains me.
11. Maybe Baby? Some may think this isn’t a goal, but there is a lot to accomplish personally and within our family before baby #2 can come along
12. Okay – If you know me at all you know I can’t stand odd numbers… While I probably should make #12’s goal to work on that – I am not going to. Instead I am going make my last goal for 2011 to Live in the Moment more. There are so many memories that will never happen twice. I want to try to live for each moment each day.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016