Welcome to week 23 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom Talk all things Toddler! This week we are lucky to have Tara from Many Sleepless Nights as a substitute host while Melissa is on her way to Blissdom!!
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog that links up, and pick an idea, story, or picture they think was a great example of that weeks topic. In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts. Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
This week’s topic is :
We have a Potty. (after much research, we chose to go with the boon potty bench) And each night before Squishy takes a bath, I put him on the big potty. So far it has worked great. He has gone poopoo and peepee! I sing and give him a lot of praise when he does this.
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016