ADJUST YOUR FOODITUDE WITH YUM YUM DISHES!
What are Yum Yum Dishes?
Tracy Adler (restaurant owner and mother of two) created Yum Yum Dishes™ to help kids and grown-ups manage their snacking habits in a healthy way. Instead of eliminating all your favorite treats – enjoy them in moderation, in a Yum Yum Dish™!
Tracy is a former restaurateur and mother of two. Her Yum Yum Dishes™ are a great way to teach little ones about correct portions size and help to keep snack size in check for grown-ups, too!
Recently Lisa Mosley (from Biggest Loser) signed on with Yum Yum dishes to be their spokesperson. After losing 60lbs at home, Lisa continued to go on and lose another 37 lbs. Portion control was a huge reason behind her weight loss success.
A portion of Yum Yum Dish sales is donated to Louie’s Kids to help in the fight against childhood obesity.
I got one bowl to check out and add into my weight loss lifestyle. I loved the cute design. They make proper snacking more fun, and less guilt induced. I know when I have a snack out of the bowl, I am getting the right portion. No deprivation, just happy snacking. I mainly used the dish for Squishy’s snacks. It was really nice to have a fast and easy way of giving him a good amount of his crackers or pretzels to munch on without spoiling his appetite for dinner later.
I really love this idea, so much I plan on ordering a full set for myself.
Yum Yum Dishes rate an EXTRA SQUISHABLE on the Squishy Rating Scale (9/10) The only thing I would like to see changed is a toddler/kid friendly set made out of plastic so as not to worry about breaking.
BUT WAIT!! Don’t want to wait to see if you are the lucky winner? For the next 2 weeks (Until April 25th) Yum Yum Dishes is offering Family and Life in Las Vegas readers a special 10% discount! Just use code VEGAS when you check out!
Yum Yum Dishes is offering one lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas winner a 4 piece set of perfectly controlled portion Yum Yum Dishes!
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open to US) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Like Yum Yum Dishes on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (1 entry)
- Follow Yum Yum Dishes on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Sign up for Lisa Mosley’s Tip of the Week (2 entries)
- Donate to my March of Dimes walk. ($5 = 2 entries, $10 = 4 entries) (Can be applied to all giveaways)
- Help me win a $2000 Blog Grant by voting for me (2 entries – Can be done daily!)
- Subscribe to my blog by GFC, email and RSS. (2 entries each) (Which ever ones you didn’t use for your mandatory entry
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway (RT 3x per day).
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”#Win a set of 4 smart snacking perfect portion @YumYumDish #giveaway from @FamilyNLifeLV ends 4/22 http://bit.ly/yum_yum pls RT”]
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”RT @FamilyNLifeLV Get 10% Discount off of portion controlled snacking dishes from @YumYumDish using code VEGAS ends 4/25″]
This Giveaway is open to US entrants only and ends on 4/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Family and Life in Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or missing prizes. You do not have to have a blog to enter, but you do need to be over 18 and have a valid email.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. While I received one dish to review, no monetary compensation was given for this post.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016