In a perfect world I would love to have all the tools I need to aid my health and fitness journey here at my home. One day I would love to have a room for fitness equipment. In the meantime I will continue to head to the gym, or go out to my yoga classes.
But if I could add 3 tools to my health and fitness belt right now – I am going to dream big!
- Measures your heart rate combined speed and distance
- Helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones
- Displays how many calories you’ve burned
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Transfer training data to polarpersonaltrainer.com with optional Polar FlowLink™
3. A Treadmill!! – Sole F63 Treadmill:
I will be honest I didn’t know much about treadmills, but I love this one. The price point ($1000) is pretty nice, and it has a lot of features I like including the folding capability, built in speakers for MP3 play, and all the different programs it offers. I really would love to have this in my home for days when walking outside in the Vegas heat is simply not an option.
So what 3 tools would you love to add to your health and fitness belt?
This post was written as part of a #fitbloggin contest to be entered to win a free treadmill from @fitstudio and @Searsfitness.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016