** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog.
Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
We started using a reward bag in the car (it has stickers and fruit snacks in it), and he can pick something out when he has been a good boy while we are out.
At home I plan to have a re-usable chart where each week we will put stickers up when he eats well, helps clean, or is nice to his toys. Stickers can be cashed in at certain increments (5, 10, 15…) he can pick a simple reward like a sticker, an extra book at night. Or he can choose save them for a movie, or save them longer for a toy or outing to a place he really enjoys.
What I like about this system is it is a virtual allowance and will teach him how saving and money works. Plus children are very visual learners. So this is a great way to help him learn about work, rewards, and choices. Not to mention it is a system that we can use for years to come!
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016