I turned 30 4 days ago. I have to say, honestly turning 30 didn’t scare or bother me.
Obviously, I wouldn’t be telling you my real age if I had any issue with it…
I think people who have issues with their age really have issues with the lack of things they have accomplished in their lives.
I accomplished lots that I am proud of in my 20’s. Finding a man who makes me a better me, and creating a son with him is pretty much at the top of that list.
The 2nd thing I am most proud of having accomplished in my 20’s was finding something something I love doing that is just mine. (Blogging – and turning it into what it has become today.)
So without further ado:
10 Things I would like to accomplish in my 30’s.
(In no particular order)
1. Take a vacation to Hawaii AND Australia.
2. Learn ASL.
3. Grow our family.
4. Turn my blog into something that will pay at least 1/2 bills.
5. Go on more dates with my husband.
6. Lose 50lbs and keep it off forever through daily fitness and healthy living.
7. Get more involved with my favorite charities and fundraising efforts.
8. Ride a 20/40/60/100 mile bike ride/race
9. Learn how to use my sewing machine and actually make something I am proud of.
10. Go on girls only trip with my mother.
What do you want to accomplish this year or the next 10?
I am linking up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016