Welcome to the all new Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden(4)
If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers.
Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
There are no rules.
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
This Week’s Topic: Dealing with a Sick Toddler
Having a sick toddler is NO FUN! But there are a few things you can do to help make the whole process a little easier on your toddler, and yourself.
After my son had the stomach flu when he was about 8 months old, I learned very quickly that I needed to always have some things on hand for when the sickies make a visit to our home.
Top Ten Must Have Items for a Sick Toddler
- Pedialyte Popsicles
- Pediasure – When my son has a cold, most times he won’t eat. This way I can be sure he is getting nutrients
- Children’s Advil/Children’s Tylenol/Children’s Benadryl
- Movies that your toddler loves to pass time.
- New books from the library to help entertain them.
- A list of all prescriptions and doses child is currently on.
- A list of any allergies in case of emergency.
- Extra Lovey (Trust me, you want one or two for rotation… especially if there is a tummy bug involved)
- All medication you as an adult might need… bc we all know Mom’s don’t get to be sick!
You should also check out this downloadable guide on Surviving the Stomach Flu that Pedialyte provides parents!
What do you keep on hand for sick days with a toddler?
Any tips that help make the process easier?
Next Week’s Topic:
Link Up Suggestions:
- We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
- Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
- Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
- If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
- If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!! get the InLinkz code
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016