It’s amazing how many cool new products have come on the market since I had my first son almost 3.5 years ago. I am really looking forward to checking out these must have baby items with my second son. All products are aimed at making lives of parents easier, and with a new baby and a 3.5 year old, that sounds pretty great to me!
The new aden + anais Serenity Star is a multi-tasking must for every nursery! This adorable star design is an electronic feeding and sleep system designed for both baby and parents. PLUS It’s the first system to combine an electronic feeding diary, room temperature indicator, sound machine, nightlight and clock—all in one. It retails for $89.95.
- feeding diary
- sound machine
- room temperature indicator
- night light
We used Thirsties diaper covers with my son’s prefolds while he was in cloth diapers, but this time since we will be washing our own diapers I have decided to also use all in ones and pocket diapers. I am really excited to try out the Duo All in One. If it is as reliable as the Thirsties covers are, I know this will be a family go-to!
- Goes on in one simple step – which means even caregivers won’t have an issue putting this diaper on!
- Internal trim fitting soaker combined with reliable waterproof exterior
- Signature tunnel designs allows for efficient washing and drying and permits customization of absorbency
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
The Duo All in One retails for $15.95 for solids and $16.95 for prints.
The KoalaKin is a hands free nursing pouch created to help mothers breastfeed their babies. It’s unique design allows mom to position baby perfect for nursing, without strain on your neck, back or arms, and freeing up your hands so you can stay active with your older children.
- Hands Free! – Nurse while holding your baby’s tiny hand, read, chat on the phone or chase after your toddler – it’s all possible with the KoalaKin!
- Stress Free! – No need to remove the KoalaKin to switch your baby from side to side as you would with a sling or wrap. The KoalaKin was designed to let you nurse your little one on both sides with just one simple click! The side and shoulder straps ensure optimal adjustability keeping your baby safe and snug against your chest. This can dramatically improve your baby’s ability to latch and stay latched on.
- Pain Free! – The KoalaKin helps distribute weight and support your baby while you nurse, keeping you both in the correct position. This greatly reduces the stress on arms, neck and back, allowing you to focus on the most wonderful part of breastfeeding: connecting with your little one!
- Plus Portability! – The KoalaKin folds easily and fits in any diaper bag.
The KoalaKin retails for $89.99 with extra interchangeable pouches available for $39.99.
There was nothing more annoying to me about breastfeeding my son then the wasted milk I’d let down while my son nursed on one side. I could easily soak an entire breast pad or two while nursing. I always wished there was a way to catch that milk, and now there is!
My Milkies design allows you to breastfeed anywhere without worrying about embarrassing leaks or uncomfortable nursing pads. Slim and portable, no one will even know you are wearing it. Best of all — it collects your leaking breast milk when you nurse, allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly.
The milk-saver is easy to use; simply slip into your bra-cup on the non-nursing side before you breastfeed. The milk-saver collects the breast milk that is leaked out when your milk lets down. You can store this milk and save it for any time its needed.
- BPA and phthalate-free
- No more wasted milk. Use milk to build a stash, or mix with baby’s food.
- Includes a sturdy case for travel and storage
- No “Nipple Confusion” Use as a cup to feed your baby breast milk
My Milkies retails for $27.95!
Stay tuned for a review on each one of these products.
Disclosure: Some of the above products were sent to me to review, others were purchased with my own money, but each one is truly a product that I couldn’t be more excited to have access to with my second child.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016