With the first week of school in the books so to speak, I thought it would be fun to have something special waiting for K after school on Friday and these gluten-free peanut butter Panda Puff Treats will be perfect! (Try saying that three times fast!)
He loves the Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Peanut Butter cereal so much that he practically begs for it every morning. I love that it’s made from organic non-GMO ingredients so when he asks for it, he usually gets it. You can easily find them at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, or Amazon.
These are really easy to make too! Feel free to add some chocolate chips (I like the enjoy life dairy/soy free ones), or even some dried fruit would be a great addition!
- 1 Box (10.6 oz) Peanut Butter Panda Puffs (easily found at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Amazon)
- 1 10 oz bag Jet-Puffed mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Stir in mini marshmallows until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Peanut Butter Puffs cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or strip of parchment paper, press treats mixture in a 1"-2" pan lined with non-stick aluminum foil. Let cool.
- Cut into Peanut Butter Puffs Treats into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container lined with parchment paper.
Does your child have a favorite after school treat?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016