I wanted to be a little creative and do a vlog for my blog everyday in August challenge! I wanted all day for my video to upload and every time it failed to process. No explanation to it, as I’ve recently uploaded other pictures just fine… Oh well.
If you read my blog you know I’m a fan of a good diaper bag. I have a lot of them, and love all of them. However, I have fully fallen for my Ju Ju Be diaper bags. I adore the Be Right Back backpack for full day trips or traveling with the kids, but for my everyday bag I carry the Ju Ju Be Hobobe.
My Ju Ju Be Hobobe in Scarlet Petals retails for $100 and is perfect for everyday trips and still accommodates my cloth diapers. Let’s take a peek inside!
What IS all that stuff?
- Ju Ju Be small set piece (which has my portable medicine cabinet)
- Ladies stuff
- Young Living essential oils Thieves spray and hand sanitizer
- Anti-friction stick (aka no blisters when running)
- Lip glosses
- Say YES to carrots body butter
- Gymboss Interval Trainer (for 1/2 marathon training)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Wallet (Look inside my wallet with this video)
- Bumkins Snack Bag
- Kushies Wet Bag
- California Baby Sunscreen
- Be Quick in Animali from Ju Ju Be (keeps my cloth diapers)
What is one item in your handbag/diaper bag you don’t leave home without?
I’m blogging everyday in August (BEDA) with Emma from Outmumbered.
Catch up on my previous posts!
- BEDA: Day 1: An Introduction
- BEDA: Day 2: 20 Facts About Me
- BEDA: Day 3: My Favorite Quote
- BEDA: Day 4: In 10 Years (<– One of my favorite blogs in a long time!)
- BEDA: Day 5: A Vivid Memory
- BEDA: Day 6: Best Friends
- BEDA: Day 7: 10 Songs On My Playlist
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016