This fever is spreading across the country in pandemic proportions and can be diagnosed with this symptom check list:
1. Desire to buy, wear, and be all things Superhero all day every day.
2. Refusal to be called by their first names – instead insisting on being:
- Saluted and called Captain America,
- Fist bumped and answering only to Hulk,
- Growing their hair to match the long locks of Thor,
- An increased desire to tinker and take apart all machines to see how they work while simultaneously pretending to answer phone calls with “Stark here.”
3. Refusing to sleep by simply stating – superheroes don’t have time to sleep – they have to be ready to save the world at all times
If your child is exhibiting any or all of these symptoms please proceed to the nearest printer – and give them these coloring sheets ASAP!
To print these pictures simply right click and save them to your computer!
Once you got them printed all you have to do is assemble your avengers! This should be easily done by simply raising your voice and yelling:
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016