I’ve been using essential oils for a few years here and there. Lavender to help me sleep, citrus to refresh me and to control morning sickness during prenancy, and tea tree oil as a way to naturally clean my home. I always loved the way I smelled after getting a massage, and even my hair salon using oils for stress relief. As my children get older, and have both been dealing with health issues I found myself turning to them more and more.
What Do You Do With Essential Oils?
I think the better question is what can’t you do with essential oils. They are really such a great tool to have in your medicine and cleaning cabinets. So far I’ve used essential oils to help both me and my boys fall asleep, treat coughs & colds, soothe asthma coughs, treat burns, find focus, naturally clean/disinfect my home, and as a air freshener.
Why Young Living Essential Oils?
I did my research when deciding which oils were right for my family. In the past I’d bought my oils via Amazon or at major health food stores. I didn’t know it then, but it was likely I was paying more money then I needed to, and there was no guarantee to the quality of the oils. I wish I started doing Young Living a year ago when I started to use oils more. They are the best value I’ve found and they don’t have a minimum purchase requirement. Plus you do NOT have to sell the oils to get the wholesale prices.
After doing some research, I decided to go with Young Living Essential Oils. I came to this decision after looking at the main companies who distribute oils. I liked that Young Living has 20 years of success behind their company, and that they own their own farms. They also carefully monitor every step of the oil production. They call this process the seed-to-seal.
(Information via Young Living Website)
Powerful, effective essential oils come from seeds and plants that are verified for their essential oil potential by Young Living experts, partnering with university experts.
Young Living farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting the best growing and harvesting methods. Our experts also travel the world visiting our co-op farms to verify that their growing and cultivating processes match our high standards. These operations provide an ongoing source for essential oils that meet Young Living’s demanding quality standards.
Combining ancient and modern techniques, Young Living is recognized as an innovator in essential oil distillation. We use a gentle, proprietary technique for steam extracting the most effective essential oils, as well as using cold pressing and resin tapping methods for select oils.
Young Living never accepts diluted, cut, or adulterated oils. To guarantee consistent quality, our oils are tested in Young Living’s own internal labs, as well as in third-party facilities, to ensure that they meet stringent specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the optimal levels of natural bio-active compounds.
Young Living completes the Seed to Seal process in its 107,000-square-foot facility in Spanish Fork, Utah. Using state-of-the-art equipment, each essential oil is carefully bottled into protective amber glass bottles—ready to be shipped to members worldwide
Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective, and safe. Additionally, I wanted to start with a company that has affordable start up kits and no further obligations if I choose to stop buying the oils. Young living makes it really easy to get started!
Curious about Essential Oils?
If you are wanting to start using essential oils, I highly recommend you look into Young Living. One of the best ways to dive into the world of essential oils is by signing up as a distributor and purchasing the Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser.
This kit retails for over $300 but by signing up as a wholesale member you will get 50% off!!
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (for skin irritations and relaxation),
- Peppermint (for muscle soreness and digestive issues),
- Lemon (for detoxification and cleaning),
- Frankincense (for youthful skin and spiritual connection),
- PanAway (for pain and inflammation),
- Peace & Calming (for relaxation and good sleep),
- Thieves (for immunity and colds/flus),
- Purification (for mold/fungus/infections),
- Valor (for spinal issues and snoring)
- Joy (for happiness and love)
- A home diffuser ($99 value!!)
- 5 mL bottle of Stress Away
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (an antioxidant supplement)
Want to Try Essential Oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- As a Wholesale Member (<— not as scary as it sounds, I promise!!)
- As a Retail Customer via the Young Living website (remember, you will not get the discount so this isn’t my recommended choice.)
Even if you are completely new to essential oils and have never used them, I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member. Wholesale Members have access to the Premium Starter Kit, PLUS they get an amazing 24% discount off every product offered for one year. In order to keep your 24% discount beyond 1 year, you’ll need to purchase $50 worth of product. If you don’t, your account just goes inactive. Even then, it’s really easy to re-active it with a simple call to member services.
BUT I don’t want to SELL!!
No worries! You don’t have to!! There are no monthly requirements or quotas to meet as a wholesale member (this is one of the reasons I picked Young Living for my family).
Should you decide to sell…
Wholesale members have the option to share oils with their friends and family. You can do this as much or as little as you want to. It can be a way to cover the cost of the oils for your family use, or even as a side business for your family!
Here is How You Can Get Started!
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. Again, I highly recommend one of the Premium Starter Kits as they are best value, but you can also buy smaller kits if you choose to. However, only the Premium Starter Kit ($150) or the Premium Starter Kit with Aroma Diffuser ($160 – has a nicer diffuser) come with the 10 Everyday Essential Oils + Bonus Stress-Away Oil. Starting with these 11 everyday oils is such a great way to really incorporate oils into your everyday family life!
Let’s Do This!
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: “Young Living Wholesale Member”
- The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If for some reason they aren’t, my ID is 1838241, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your OPTIONAL Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils.
At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
- Please message me if you have any questions. You can do so on FB or via my email emilyknight8 at gmail dot com.
Congratulations on your Essential Oils Order!
One of the best parts of ordering through me is that I am happy to help you in anyway I can. You can email me at emilyknight8 at gmail dot com OR join my private Essential Oils With Emily Facebook Group!
Disclaimer and Important Information:
I am a distributor for Young Living oils and as such I receive compensation for the sale of YL oils. I would never promote anything I didn’t use myself and I truly believe in. Additionally the statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016