Today’s Guest Tutorial comes from Nicole at The Two Savvy Sisters!
Hi everyone! I’m Nicole from The Two Savvy Sisters and so excited to be guest posting today. As the Holidays get closer, I thought sharing one of my favorite Holiday crafts would be the perfect for today. I designed these for my Holiday table and they were a hit for the Holidays! You can make word blocks for any event and your guest will love them…they are great decor! You can also wrap them up with a bow for gifts as well.
My boys helped me make them…they love doing crafts with me!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 3 wooden blocks, I found mine at Hobby Lobby
• Scrapbooking paper of your choice, I picked Christmas paper
• Card stock for the letters
• Paint brush, sandpaper
• Mod Podge
Here are a few simple instructions:
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit each block then mod podge the paper onto the block
2. Cut out letters using a cricut or pre bought letters from a craft store then mod podge them onto the blocks
3. Once it is dry use sandpaper to sand off the extra paper on the edges and glue the blocks together.
Fun Holiday Banner!!
I hope you’ll visit The Two Savvy Sister’s blog for lots of free printables and fun party and craft ideas! Thanks for letting me visit today…Happy Holidays!!
Thanks for sharing with us Nicole!!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016