There is only one problem with this – I HATE cleaning. Seriously, I wish constantly I was one of those people who loved to clean, but I just am not that girl. So when Squish has a messy dinner, or we do an ate project like our Recycled Christmas Card Placemats I cringe on the inside knowing I am going to have to mop. I have a steam mop which I love, but there are messes that require more than the Steam Mop. Like paint all over your floor!! When I heard about the Spin & Go Touchless Mop and Wringer System, I knew I wanted to check it out. The number one selling point for me was I wasn’t going to have to touch the dirty water anymore!! It was extremely easy to use! I filled my bucket with hot water and vinegar, put the microfiber mop head in the water, then into the spinner. The petal is easy to use, and it is virtually effortless! Now just mop your floor. The mop spins 180 degrees, so it is really easy to mop. I cleaned my whole floor with only one hand, and it was my left hand at that! The final result Sparkling clean floors with minimal effort, and DRY hands!!
- Saves Effort Time and Energy with built in spinning cycle, powers up with a pedal to spin away dirty water, leaving it ready to attack more grime and dirt
- Spin & Go patented super absorbent MICROFIBER Mop Head with 1,720,000 washable Microfibers gets rid of dirt and grime easily
- Eco-friendliest Mop ever, no disposable pads to change or touch, its earth friendly and affordable costing only $49.95
- Lightweight and ultra slim, adjustable for effortless cleaning and hands free wringing/ergonomic design. Great for Seniors too.
- Best dry mop for dusting hard to reach places, great for cleaning cars too, and it rotates 360 degrees.
Spin & Go Touchless Cleaning System is generously offering one lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader their very own Spin & Go Mop & Wringer System!! a $49.95 value.
Head over to the Spin & Go Webpage and let me know why your family needs this. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas. Then come back and leave one (1) comment saying you have done both of these things. (This is the only mandatory entry. The other entries below are EXTRA.)
Follow Spin & Go on Facebook and let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you. (2 entries each)
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016