Water and Sand play is a great way to develop your child’s physical dexterity, cognitive skills, and imagination. Using a combination of sand and water allows you child to learn about solids and liquids and even combine them. Basically, while they are having fun splashing and digging they are developing important skills and learning!
- Two compartments for both sand and water
- Tractor with two carts runs around perimeter of table and through the middle separating sand and water compartments
- Barn acts as a tunnel and fits on track in multiple places
- Includes farm figurines, tractor, two pull carts, shovel, barn, and funnel (sand not included)
- Raised table helps keep feet dry
- Designed to hold a 40” Umbrella (sold separately)
- Minimal adult assembly required
My son really enjoyed the Fun Farm! He had a blast driving the tractor around and sending the animals for a swim.
- Easy Assembly
- Bright Colors
- Compact size (easy to use indoors and out!)
- Several Toys included
- Good Price Point ($59.99 + free shipping)
CONS: (I don’t have many, but I sure would love to see these added)
- No Cover
- No Drain
Bottom Line: We really loved the Step2 Sand & Water Fun Farm! On the Squishy Rating Scale the Fun Farm gets a Extra Squishable (9/10).
Disclosure: STEP2 sent me a Sand & Water Fun Farm for my review. No Monetary Compensation was given, and all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016