I thought since today was Halloween, and everyone would be on a candy overload I would share a fun Muppet Recipe I found over on the Disney Family site. (
Did you know Disney Family.com had a food site? What a fun way to incorporate Disney Recipes into your family’s life!
How would you like to try some of Kermit’s Green Apples with Peanut Butter Dip?
You will Need:
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Red Apple
- 1 Marshmallow
- Black Edible Marker
- Paring Knife
For Peanut Butter Dip:
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
To find out how to assemble Kermit, head over to Miranda Becker’s original post. Trust me, he is way too cute not to make, but not too cute to eat! 🙂
Make sure you check out The Muppets on Facebook!
The Muppets opens in Theaters November 23rd!
And also check out the rest of the links in Monday Muppet’s hop for some more great Muppet fun!
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this post. It is just for fun!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016