In DreamWork’s newest film DELIVERY MAN coming this November, Vince Vaughn plays an affable underachiever looking for his purpose in life, when he finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father.
DELIVERY MAN stars Vince Vaughn, Cobie Smulders and Chris Pratt. This movie while full of laughs, it is also a heartwarming look what it means to be a family — no matter how unconventional.
While my husband and I certainly do not have 533 kids (2 is plenty for us for the time being), we do have what many would consider to be an unconventional family. My husband’s job takes him overseas for months on end, and has since our first son was born. We work extra hard to make sure our boys know how loved they are, and that even though Daddy isn’t here in person, he is always here when he needs them. My husband is an amazing father, I couldn’t ask for anything better for my boys.
I personally am pretty excited to see this movie and how Vince Vaughn will step up to the plate for the kids looking for their biological father.
WATCH THE TRAILER:
- “Like” DELIVERY MAN on Facebook: Facebook.com/DeliveryManMovie
- Follow DELIVERY MAN on Twitter: @DeliveryManFilm
- Follow DELIVERY MAN on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/DeliveryManFilm
- Follow DELIVERY MAN on Instagram: DeliveryManMovie
DELIVERY MAN opens in theatres everywhere on November 22nd
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016