Whether you breastfeed or bottlefeed your baby, at a certain age all babies begin to scratch, pinch, and pull while they are eating. It’s normal, and just them exploring their world, but boy can it hurt! If only there was something you could wear that would distract baby, yet keep you looking stylish…
There is and Chewbeads happens to be my MOM PICK of the week!
I was thrilled to review them, but I think Baby D might have been even more excited then me which makes them a must have for any mom in my book!
Check Out My Video Review:
Chewbeads is teething jewelry that is mommy chic and baby safe! They come in a variety of styles and colors from simple to statement making. There is just something about putting on jewelry when getting ready for the day that says “I’m ready”. I may have bags under my eyes, but I have jewelry to match my outfit so I must have it all together – Right? No matter what style you go with you can be confident that while you are looking chic and sophisticated, baby will always have something to chew on, or grab at.
I really am a huge fan of these necklaces and I have yet to wear them out one time when someone didn’t stop me to start a conversation about them. While sometimes it’s a mom wanting to know where I got them, often times it’s a well-meaning stranger stopping to warn me about the drooling teething monster frantically grabbing and pulling at my necklace. Without fail every time I tell them “Oh, don’t worry they are actually made for baby to do that – see they are silicone” they respond that someone in their life needs one. It’s to the point where I feel like I should be selling them out of my diaper bag!
I’m wearing the Chewbeads Waverly Necklace
Reasons I LOVE Chewbeads:
- They help remind me what side to nurse on next.
- They keep Baby D from mauling me during feedings.
- I always have a teething toy on me when out and about.
- They have a break-away clasp so baby can’t break it or you!
- They offer Baby D something else to pull on when babywearing – usually it’s my hair.
- I feel more pulled together and presentable while wearing them!
- Chewbeads offers teething necklaces, bracelets, and they recently added teething toy rings! They start at just $14.00 making them an affordable addition to your wardrobe or the perfect baby shower gift!
Connect with Chewbeads:
Product was provided to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016