Starting today Friday the 13th Disneyland is getting a lot spookier!
September 13th – October 31st Disneyland is partying with Mickey for Mickey’s Halloween Party!
I can hardly believe it has been a full year since our family vacation to Disneyland last year. Celebrating Halloween at Disneyland and attending Mickey’s Halloween Party was hands down one of my favorite Halloweens in recent memory. Adding Disney magic to an already fun time of the year made it an unforgettable memory for our family!
On the party days Disneyland shut down the park to guests except those who have Mickey’s Halloween Party ticket, and transforms into a Halloween Spooktastic Event!
My son had SO much fun trick-or-treating at Disneyland Park, and I loved that instead of just candy they were also handing out healthier options including craisins, carrots, and more!
During Mickey’s Halloween Party adults and children can dress up and walk along a trick-or-treat guided path collecting candy and healthy treats! You are also allowed to come early and spend the day in your costume prior to the other guests having to exit the park for the event!
New this year is the “Monsters U Dance Party” at Tomorrowland Terrace. Class time is over, and the students of Monsters University join Mickey’s Halloween Party guests in a family-friendly frat party with the most popular students from “Monster’s U,” Mike & Sulley.
Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly
- Disney villains arriving amid thunder and lightning to transform Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A., into Villains Square
- The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet, performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle
There are 13 different dates to choose from beginning this Friday through Halloween! Tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party cost $59 each for selected nights if you buy them in advance, while tickets purchased on the event days are $67 each. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Wednesday, Oct. 30, and Halloween Night, Thursday, Oct. 31, are $74 each. Hurry up and buy your tickets now though! This party is pretty popular! You can buy your tickets HERE!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016