Today one of my most favorite brands aden + anais launched their all new (aden+anais) RED line. I’ve long said that aden + anais is my favorite go-to baby shower gift. There is just nothing like their muslin! The limited-edition line of swaddles, dream blankets, and bibs are to benefit the well-known AIDS charity. 10% of every retail price goes straight to (RED) to help prevent the spread of AIDS specifically from mother to child.
The medication that prevents a mother from transmitting AIDS to her child is only about 40 cents a day. For many women it is unattainable, but with the help of this collection, we can make a huge difference.
Available at adenandanais.com and at key distributors in the USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, and Europe, the new (aden + anais)RED Special Edition Collection includes:
- a four-pack of swaddle blankets ($49.95)
- a two-pack of swaddle blankets ($32.00) (<– I bought these today!)
- a three-pack of snap bibs ($19.95), a two-pack of burpy bibs ($22.00)
- a dream blanket ($49.95)
- a three-pack of Musy Mates ($19.95) (Europe only).
This post is not sponsored in any way. Just sharing one of my favorite companies doing something pretty awesome!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016