A few months ago LILLEbaby announced a collaboration with Tokidoki and the result was the instantly sold out Tokidoki LILLEbaby baby carrier Rebel in All Seasons and their new toddler carrier Carry On.
We love our Tokidoki LILLEbaby Rebel Carry On. It’s so much fun, easy to use, and makes my 2.5 year old feel incredibly light.
The Carry On is recommended for 12+ months with the best fit coming in at a size 2T+. It has a weight range of 20-60 lbs! D is 2.5 years old, 36″ and 33 lbs.
A select few retailers have these carriers left, but you can also join the Facebook group: LILLEbaby love to find one someone might be selling.
But if REBEL wasn’t your style – then you need to meet ICONIC!!
I love that this time around the print is offered in the original, all seasons, and the Carry On. All three carries come with the LILLEbaby lumbar support. Which really makes a big difference in terms of commfort.
The original and all seasons are part of the COMPLETE collection. They both feature 6 different carrying positions, allow the wearing to carry a newborn without the infant insert, and have a weight range of 7-45 lbs.
The Carry On offers 3 carrying positions. It doesn’t come with an infant insert as it’s not recommended for use with children under 12 months.
So which one is right for you?
- Well you can’t go wrong with the Original. It’s soft, and easy to use. Plus it’s got the lowest price point, so that might sell it to some right there!
- The All Seasons is great for places that tend to get a little warmer in the summer months OR for active and on the go parents. The zip down panel provides you the ability to let some air flow to baby via the 3D mesh.
- The Carry On is their toddler carrier. This would be for parents who still reach for their baby carrier even though their baby is now a toddler. At 2.5 years I LOVE our CarryOn. D can still easily fit into the COMPLETEs, but I find the CarryOn distributes his weight better.
I am personally a huge Tokidoki fan, so I love Iconic and hope that LILLEbaby continues to launch new Tokidoki prints over the coming years!! Wouldn’t that be awesome? Don’t miss my comparison of the Carry On vs the Complete including notes on if and when you need to switch to a toddler carrier coming in August!
All 3 of the new Tokidoki LILLEbaby Baby Carrier Iconic collection are on presale now!! They expect to ship in the next few weeks and like Rebel – THEY WILL SELL OUT!
Don’t miss your chance to order these amazingly fun Tokidoki LILLEbaby baby carriers.
Learn more about Tokidoki here: http://www.tokidoki.it/
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016