Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
NEW TO Toddler Talk Thursday- WE ARE CHANGING HOW WE PICK THE FEATURED BLOG.
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for future posts. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. (Hey we need some fresh ideas!! And picking from your cuties is just too hard!)
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
Happy St. Patrick’s Day- Show Off Your Little Leprechauns
Next week’s topic is: What items make up your toddler’s toybox (what items that are not toys that they have claimed their own make up their toybox)? Such as pieces of ribbon, old remotes, dvd cases, etc.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016