I love Kiboomu. But more importantly, my son loves Kiboomu. We love listening to music, and dancing all silly. Kiboomu very seriously has hundreds upon hundreds of songs for your child to learn from, enjoy, and be a child.
Kiboomu boasts that “Kids Grow Smart with Music”, and thanks to their many songs, apps, and printables, I think that is most certainly true.
Just check out how much recognition Kiboomu’s Children’s Apps have received!
- “What’s Hot” and “New & Noteworthy” on iTunes
- Showcased on Apps For Children With Special Needs Show
- iLounge’s Top 100 Apps for 2010
- Winner of the Creative Child Toys Award 2010
Recently I saw on Twitter, that Kiboomu had a relaxing MP3 album called Yoga Baby & Me, I was excited to check it out.
You may or may not have figured out by now, I have a sleeping problem. Or rather a lack of sleeping problem. No matter how hard I try, I really struggle to turn my brain off at night, and just give in to my exhaustion. It has nothing to do with being tired. I am pretty much tired all the time, it is more of a winding down kinda thing.
I was given something I could take at night, but the truth is, I don’t like how groggy it makes me in the AM, and I worry that I won’t be able to hear the baby if he needs me.
The first time I listened to it, I fell asleep within 20 mins! (Although to be fair, make sure you make a trip to the powder room before you listen to this relaxing music or the water may get to you!)
Yoga Baby & Me is great for so many different things!
- Relaxation at the end of day.
- Quiet Reading/Play time with you child.
- And of course, teaching your child Yoga, or practicing next to your child.
I really really dig this MP3 album. Anything that helps me gain even just a moment of peace and quiet deserves an EXTRA SQUISHABLE rating! (9/10)
Kiboomu is offering TWO MP3 downloads of Yoga Baby & Me AND THREE Children’s iPhone Apps! That is FIVE lucky Family and Life Winners!
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open to US/Canada) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Head over to Kiboomu and tell me what song is your child’s favorite. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC, email, or RSS.
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Like Kiboomu on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (1 entry)
- Follow Kiboomu on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Help me win a $2000 Blog Grant by voting for me (2 entries – Can be done daily!)
- Subscribe to my blog by GFC, email and RSS. (2 entries each) (Which ever ones you didn’t use for your mandatory entry
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway (RT 1x per day).
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”5 Winners will be downloading some mommy sanity @Kiboomu @FamilyNLifeLV (2 YogaBabyMe – 3 iphone Apps) EXTENDED 4/12 http://bit.ly/kiboomu”]
This Giveaway is open to US/Canadian entrants only and ends on 4/12 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Family and Life in Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or missing prizes.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. While I received a download of Yoga Baby &Me, no monetary compensation was given for this post.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016