If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time now – you know I am a huge fan of giving back.
I believe that the smallest pebbles can have have huge ripples. (Meaning small donations, or good deeds go far when you watch the ripple effect)
Several months ago, I joined a website called Giveback.org.
Founded by the winner of Oprah’s Big Give, GiveBack makes charitable giving EASY!
How it works
GiveBack allows you to give money to the causes you care about – and we make it easy to donate. Give any amount to any charity at any time. And you can start your free personal foundation today in THREE easy steps:
1. Create your foundation:
- Sign-up and get searching for charities or causes you’d like to support.
2. Fill your foundation:
- Add money to your foundation in three simple ways:
- Make a donation directly from your credit card.
- Shop with our 400+ online mall partners and earn up to 15% of each purchase.
- Engage with our sponsors and earn more for your foundation.
3. Increase your Impact.
- There’s power in numbers. Spread the word by promoting charities and sharing stories.
- If you want, you can highlight your favorite charities on Facebook.
- Small donations add up: now you and your friends can donate together.
- Soon you’ll be able to create campaigns on behalf of your favorite charity, so you can manage local fundraisers through GiveBack.
Right now there is something very special going on on Give Back!
Every day for 100 Days through July 16, 2011, one GiveBack member will be randomly chosen to win $1000 which will be contributed to their personal foundation.
They have also created an Impact Points system to track members who spread the word about GiveBack and get others to join.
At the end of the 100 Days of Giving campaign, GiveBack will award a $50,000 prize for the member who has earned the most Impact Points.
Winners will have the money deposited to their GiveBack account and can then donate it to a charity or charities of their choice.
How to Earn Impact Points on GiveBack:
1. Log into GiveBack.org
2. Create an account (if you aren’t already a member). It’s totally free and you can even do it with one click through via Facebook.
3. You’ll see your personalized link on your home page.
4. Share your personalized link with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or any other social media sites.
5. Earn Impact points when your friends join using your link and when their friends join, and when their friends join!
Not only are you doing good, but you’re also increasing your chances of winning more money for your foundation.
So what about you waiting for – go start your account today!!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016