I am excited to do some fun activities with my son this year.
Sure, he isn’t quite two yet, but he can still celebrate and learn about Earth Day.
These are a few ways I plan on spending Earth Day with my son.
1. Re-planting our Christmas tree. (We had a small Cyprus table top tree this year instead of a full sized tree so Squish didn’t pull it over on himself.) This Cyprus tree now needs a new pot. And I know Squish will enjoy playing in the dirt!
2. Coloring Pages. I found these free printables here – and plan on coloring them with my little man. While he is coloring I can talk to him about what Earth Day is.
3. Visiting the Springs Preserve. We are Members there, and Squish loves it. I enjoy watching him play and learn while having fun. I think we may just invite our friends along too! They have a wonder Sustainable Living exhibit.
(Check your local museums or botanical gardens to see if they have any events going on.)
How are you spending your day?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016