** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
What is your toddler’s bedtime routine?
Squishy’s bedtime depends on when he takes his nap. These days he has been sleeping late, napping late, and going to sleep late. In fact, he just went down to sleep 30 mins ago… at 10pm!
Anyways our bedtime routine is this:
Dinner & Yo Gabba Gabba (He loves that show)
Then we do bath (if he needs one)
and then we play for about 1-2 hours. We read books while we play. Most of it is quiet play, although if he needs to be tuckered out – we wrestle and chase each other. I love his squeal!
Finally he gets double diapered and teeth brushed.
Then we rock for a few minutes (This is new, and I don’t know how long it will last…)
Squishy always goes to bed awake. He gets his Bunny and he Bear tucked in under his blanket.
And usually he parties in his crib talking to his animals for a bit.
Sleep at last.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016