** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
What are you going to put in your Toddler’s Easter Basket?
If you don’t do Easter Baskets
– Share a Springtime Tradition you hope to pass on to your children?
This year his Easter Basket will probably be very similar to last year.
Books, Eggs (this year they will have hot wheels and little people in them), Bubbles, some stuffed animals, and some coloring goodies. (ie. Crayola Wonder markets, sidewalk chalk, and an Elmo coloring book.)
Since he is so obsessed with balloons I may go out and get an Easter one for him too.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016