In our home we eat a lot of yogurt. More recently I discovered the joys of Greek yogurt. It is richer, thicker, lower in sugar, and higher in protein. I really feel full after a cup of Chobani. Since my discovery we eat A LOT of Chobani. Chobani is a greek yogurt that is full of flavor, and good for you ingredients.
Chobani makes both a 2% greek yogurt and a Fat Free greek yogurt, and more recently they were the FIRST company to create a greek yogurt just for kids!
Call us proud parents if you want, because everyone here at Chobani is excited to introduce you to Chobani Champions, the first Greek yogurt made for kids! The idea for Chobani Champions sprouted during a beautiful day of fun at the Great Children’s Read, an awesome kids event held annually in New York City. During the event, a CHO team member, Buddy Dean, fondly referred to the kids stopping by our booth as “Champs.” “Here you go Champ,” Buddy Dean would say, “Try some Chobani. You’re going to love it!” Hence the birth of Chobani Champions, beloved offspring of Chobani Greek Yogurt. Since then, we’ve worked tirelessly on Chobani Champions until it was perfect. That’s because we wouldn’t dare serve it to your kids, until it was good enough for our kids:
- Made with only natural ingredients
- No synthetic growth hormones, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners
- Packed with protein
- An excellent source of vitamin D
- A good source of bone-building calcium
- Five live and active cultures, including three strains of probiotics
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
- Free of nut, soy, wheat, and shellfish allergens
- Two kid-friendly, blended flavors (VerryBerry and Honey-Nana)
I was stoked when I opened the box for Chobani to find a plethora of greek yogurt! 2, 4-packs of Champions, 6, 6oz 2% Chobani, and 6, 6oz 0% Chobani! YUMMO!!
Let me tell you, Squishy LOVES his Chobani Champions!!
Squishy also enjoyed the 2% Chobani flavors. Especially pineapple. He was even able to eat it himself since it was thicker and didn’t fall off the spoon as easily as regular yogurt.
I enjoyed the 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt. Blueberry, Peach, and Black Cherry were among my favorite flavors, and I enjoyed mixing the vanilla with my cereal in the morning. It is so filling.
I haven’t tried any yet but the Chobani webpage also has a great recipe section. These Perfect Pancakes look SUPER yummy, and something my whole family would enjoy!! (Not to mention quick to prepare!)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Calories per serving: 75
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1½ C (12oz) Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 C milk
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Maple syrup and mixed berries
Mix all dry ingredients together in large bowl. Whisk egg, Chobani and milk together. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk until smooth. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Spray pan with cooking spray. For each pancake, scoop 1/4 cup batter onto skillet. Flip when bubbles appear on top and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute. Serve with syrup and berries.
Nutrition Information (per pancake): Calories 75, Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 16mg, Sodium 229mg, Carbohydrate 13g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 4g
Chobani easily scores an EXTRA SQUISHABLE on the Squishy Rating Scale (9/10), for it’s diversity of flavors and products, yummy taste, and good for you ingredients.
The fabulous people over at Chobani are going to send one lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader a huge variety pack just like I received full of different Chobani flavors and nothing but good for your whole family!
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open to US) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Head over to the Chobani website and tell me which flavor you would most love to try! You must also follow Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC.
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Like Chobani on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (2 entries)
- Follow @Chobani on Twitter (1 entry)
- Sign up for the Chobani Newsletter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email and RSS. (2 entries each
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway (RT 1x per day).
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”#Win a huge package of @Chobani Greek Yogurts #giveaway nothing but good for your family! @FamilyNLifeLV ends 5/28 http://bit.ly/Chobani_NBG”]
This Giveaway is open to US entrants only and ends on 5/28 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Winner’s must be 18 years or older
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I was given various Chobani flavors to try and review. No monetary compensation was given for this review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016