** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog.
Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
- Sippy cup of milk
- Sippy cup of water
- Water for Mama
- Extra water bottle just in case
- Plum Organics Pouch (If I am really prepared I freeze these in advance – that way they act like an ice pack, but thaw by the time we need them. And if they aren’t fully thawed – they are a nice treat on a hot day and they aren’t just for Kids!!)
- Other snacks (goldfish, granola bars, fruit strips)
- Extra Diapers
- 2 wetbags (We use cloth diapers, and also they are great if we end up at a splash pad or get wet!)
(I rarely leave home if ever without my Itzy Ritzy Wet Happened Bags)
- Toys (Small toys – Cars, Trains, Books, etc.)
- Sunscreen (I like ThinkBaby) **
- Anti-bacterial Wipes
- Bathing suit (if need be…)
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016