Week in Review:
- I worked out 4 times this week.
- I walked for a total of 6 miles.
- I made it to 1 Bikram Yoga class.
- I tried 2 new workout videos.
Highlight(s) of the Week:
- Feeling like my go-to pair of jeans are getting to big.
- Rocking not one but TWO different Kettlebell workouts! I would REALLY like to try the RKS Workout! – I mean just look at this man!
(No worries Hubs, I still love you WAY more!! Xoxxo)
- Try not stress so much about food, and try to continue to make healthy choices. I am meal planning again, and I think that will really help me keep on track. I have to remember this isn’t a diet – it is a way of life!
- I would love to get at least 8 miles walking in a week. I think that is VERY do-able.
- Also I hope to attend 2 Bikram Yoga classes this week, and maybe even hit up the YMCA a couple of time.
- Continue to try to eat as little sugar as possible.
The weather is going to be pretty warm here – but honestly it isn’t hot compared to past years at this time.
What is your favorite workout during the summer months?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016