Disney’s WINNIE THE POOH OPENS TODAY!!
Released today, WINNIE THE POOH is a family friendly movie the whole family will love! Recently, I was invited to an early screening. I was super excited to take Squishy to his first movie. But life had different plans, Squishy came down with a fever not two hours before we were to leave. 🙁
I reached out to a friend and fellow blogger – Lolo at Crazy About My Baybah to look for 5 things she enjoyed about the movie so that I could share it with you. Make sure you check out her blog for a more in depth review!
Check out Lolo’s 5 Things to Love about Disney’s WINNIE THE POOH:
1. I loved that the movie was Classic Pooh with Christopher Robin.
2. I loved that the words and letters that the narrator read became part of the animation in the movie.
3. I loved that it told a story of friendship by helping a friend in need.
4. I loved that Winnie the Pooh took me back to my childhood.
5. I loved that the length of the movie was perfect for my toddler. It was about an hour, not too long and kept my toddlers interest the entire time.
Thanks Lolo for sharing this with my readers!
You can “Like” WINNIE THE POOH on Facebook to keep up with all the updates!
WINNIE THE POOH opens in theatres everywhere TODAY!
Walt Disney Animation Studios returns to the Hundred Acre Wood with WINNIE THE POOH. Featuring the timeless charm, wit and whimsy of the original short films, this all-new movie reunites audiences with the philosophical “bear of very little brain” and friends Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Owl, Kanga, Roo—and last, but certainly not least, Eeyore, who has lost his tail. “Ever have one of those days where you just can’t win, Eeyore?” asks Pooh. Owl sends the whole gang on a wild quest to save Christopher Robin from an imaginary culprit. It turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some honey. Inspired by three stories from A.A. Milne’s books in Disney’s classic, hand-drawn art style, “Winnie the Pooh” hits theaters in the U.S. on July 15, 2011.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016