My smart man, you are so in love with life. Each morning you wake up and tell your bunny and bear you need to go play with your cars, trains, and trucks.
Your books, stickers, toys, and movies all center around a love of anything that moves.
Mater’s Tall Tales (or as you call it More Mater) is requested several times a day.
(This one is both your favorite and your daddy’s favorite!)
I read a variation of truck, train, plane, car, helicopter, motorcycle, and more vehicle books then I care to even count up through our day.
You are afraid to fall asleep in the car for fear you will miss a construction vehicle, truck, or semi passing us by.
But my favorite part of this day (aka everyday)? The way you pronounce your vehicles.
- Car – you have that one under control.
- Truck – “Cock”
- Crane Truck – “Crain Cock”
- Bull Dozer – “Ball Buster” (clear as day I kid you not!)
- Train – No issues here!
- Tractor – “Actor”
- Motorcycle/Bicycle/Tricycle – “Moretribickle”
- Lightening McQueen – “MyQueen”
- Helicopter – you nailed this one months ago smart boy.
Thank you for sharing your joy, passion, and silly words with me. You make everyday, albeit very vehicle oriented, very very fun!
I love you little man!
Disclosure: This is not an affiliate link or sponsored post. I just wanted to share Mater’s Tall Tales by Disney since my son loves it so much!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016