Introducing Pur’s newest Mineral Makeup; 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with Skincare Actives! Foundation, powder, concealer and SPF with built-in skincare!
Didn’t think our original 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup could get any better? Well, it has. Our newly enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more—same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with NEW built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging.
- Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concerns
- Smooth away the look of lines and wrinkles
- Plump, lift and firm the skin’s appearance
- Balance uneven skin tone
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (.15 oz): Loose powders are so last year. Combining pure mineral pigment with the finest skin care ingredients, our all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has inspired generations of women to forget the mess and go pressed.
- Neutral Primer (.3 fl oz): While most primers create the illusion of a more uniform complexion, our skin correcting formula contains special key ingredients that minimize the look of pores, dark spots and fine lines for a truly flawless makeup canvas.
- Mineral Glow (.12 oz): Combining premium quality minerals with proven firming ingredients, Mineral Glow gives skin a natural-looking touch of sun with added skin care benefits.
- Impact+ Mascara (.12 oz): Lengthen, thicken or curl—most mascaras give you just one option. Impact+ gives you all three, with the added benefit of extreme lash hydration for naturally healthier looking lashes.
- Chisel Brush: Designed specifically for our 4-in-1 formula, this cruelty-free total coverage brush delivers an effortlessly even application every time. Also works with Pür specialty powders.
The Neutral Primer made my skin feel like silk. It did as promised and filled in any lines or wrinkles I may have giving me an more even start, (not that I have any… ) and I like that put something on my face that would help correct as I wore my makeup.
For me, the mascara was a bit thick. It took several cotton balls of makeup remover to get it all off of my lashes. With that said, as you can see in my pictures the mascara really makes my eyes seem brighter.
I also didn’t particularly like the Mineral Glow. It was a bit dark for my complexion. I always felt like I had to blend and blend to get it down to a level I was comfortable with. However, once I did that, I really liked the contouring I was able to create with it. I just personally prefer a quicker makeup routine. I often skipped the Mineral Glow for this reason.
Yes, I know I look goofy… you try talking a no-makeup picture and see how you feel! 🙂
I am REALLY liking the Pur Mineral Makeup with Skincare Actives. I will be purchasing this again after I run out. I am also interested to see how their lip glosses and shadows look as well, and plan to give them a try. I rate Pur Minerals makeup 8/10!
One lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader is going to win the same set I got to review!
Please Note: While this is open to the US and Canada, Pur Minerals isn’t able to ship their new products (the one that you received) to Canada until Feb 2012. If someone in Canada does win, Pur Minerals will ship them the older version of the starter kit. Same ARV and concept, but it isn’t their new formula.
Disclosure: I was given a Pur Minerals Portable Perfection Kit for my review. No monetary compensation was given for my review, nor I was under no obligation to provide a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own and honest.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016