Welcome to Week 59 of Toddler Talk Thursday!
** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other parents of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog.
Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts. Please do not link up past posts or non-toddler talk posts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
This week’s topic is: How do you help your toddler stay healthy during cold and flu season?
Hopefully, we will have a lot less of this this year:
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016