The holidays are right around the corner. This week we will be cutting into the bird or enjoying or tofurky and giving thanks for our families and blessings.
Children seem to learn quickly that after we discard our leftovers it is time to focus on Christmas. Even my two year old has been asking for Santa lately. (Smart kid, sees the big man one time this year, gets a candy cane, and wants more!)
This is a great time to swap our your everyday books for some holiday stories.
IF nothing else you may just get a break from reading the same night time story over and over!
Here are 10 Holiday/Christmas books to read during the season!
10. Snowmen at Night– by Caralyn Bueher
9. Mr. Willowbys Christmas Tree – by Robert Barry
8. The Christmas Cookie Sprinkle Snitcher – Robert Kraus
7. Llama Llama Holiday Drama – by Anna Dewdney
6. Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas – by Jane O’connor
5. The Light of Christmas – by Richard Paul Evans
4. Thomas’s Christmas Delivery (Thomas & Friends) – by Rev. W. Awdry
3. Santa’s Favorite Story: Santa Tells the Story of the First Christmas – by Hisako Aoki
2. The Spirit of Christmas – by Nancy Tillman
1. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever -by Barbara Robinson
Disclosure: I used Amazon links but am NOT an amazon affiliate. I have not been paid for this post. I made this list for my own son.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016