After having my baby, I started paying a lot more attention to the food that I brought into our home. When I began my son on solids, everything was organic, fresh, and natural. I made my own baby food.
As he started to get older, making everything wasn’t always an option. I began to look for healthy, natural, organic foods to put on the table.
I was excited when I had the opportunity to review the all natural Pulmuone food products in my home.
About Pulmuone Foods:
Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc., makers of Monterey Gourmet Foods and Wildwood brands, unveiled a variety of new all-natural pastas and organic salsas at the Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore, MD, along with an aggressive corporate commitment to eight all-natural principles.
- We do not use artificial preservatives.
- We do not use artificial chemically manufactured additives.
- We do not use artificial coloring, flavoring(s), sweetener (s) and/or synthetic substances.
- We do not use monosodium glutamate (MSG).
- We do not use hydrogenated oil.
- We do not use irradiated ingredients.
- We are dedicated in selecting dairy/meat ingredients that are not from cows treated with recombinant bovine somatotropin (rBST), recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), or antibiotics.
- We will adhere to the provisions laid out by the Non-GMO Project Verification Program and will maintain that criteria.
I was able to check out the following foods!
Monterey Gourmet Foods
- Creamy Ricotta Florentine – this number one selling item is the only Made with Organic spinach pasta on the market. With 60 percent more filling this creamy blend of cheese and spinach offers a wonderful mouth feel in every bite.
- Artichoke & Colby Jack Cheese Ravioli – artichokes and a creamy blend of cheeses wrapped in unbleached egg dough. A unique flavor combination that pairs well with our Basil Cream Sauce with Artichokes.
- Fire Roasted Mushroom & Four Cheese Ravioli – this delicate blend of Crimini mushrooms and four cheeses goes wonderfully with Hearty Garden Marinara. Made with no preservatives.
- Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Ravioli – organic tomatoes, basil and mozzarella are wrapped in a 100 percent all natural whole wheat dough.
- Butternut Squash Ravioli – rich, creamy flavor of butternut squash blended with parmesan and Ricotta cheeses, then wrapped in delicate egg dough.
- Wildwood Organic Salsa is made with only the freshest, highest quality and 100 percent organic ingredients. This low-calorie, fat free and gluten free product is a great healthy snack option and comes in Mild, Medium and Hot.
Wildwood Organic Salsa – This salsa is amazingly tasty. You can taste a mouthful of flavors with every single bite. I put this out at a playgroup I was hosting, and everyone commented on how flavorful this salsa is. It just tastes fresh and clean.
Monterey Gourmet Pasta – We have tried two of the five packages we received. I love that they only take 5 minutes to cook. I had dinner from start to finish on the table in 15 minutes.
Put the pasta in boiling water (I add some oregano to the water), steam a bunch of spinach, warm up the pasta sauce, drain, plate, eat! Super simply, healthy, clean food!
I have personally loved the Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Ravioli. It tasted like the quality ravioli you would find in any quality Italian restaurant. In fact, each of the pasta’s we have tried so far are so fresh and full of flavor. I know I could pass it off as homemade if I wanted to. Which I wouldn’t, but it my way of saying this stuff ROCKS!
And as you can see here – it got the Squishy approval as well!
On the Squishy Rating Scale – I give these products an Extremely Squishable, a full 10/10!
Disclosure: I received the above foods for the purpose of my review. No monetary compensation was given for this post. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. I was not obligated to provide a positive review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016