Wow! Flying! Time is just FLYING! How is my baby already 2 months old? It seems like yesterday I brought my newborn home from the hospital! There has for sure been a lot of growing since Baby D’s one month baby update!
Sweet Baby D is just an absolute joy and perfect addition to our family. He is so happy and smiley. I am loving being a mom to two sweet boys, and seeing how much they love each other. I worried about having enough love for two babies when I got pregnant, but I have to tell you, having two is twice as sweet. My heart is so full with love for both of my boys, and I can’t imagine life without either one of them.
At 2 Months Old Baby D is:
- Smiling all the time. He is such a happy baby.
- Sleeping like a champ.
(He goes to bed around 10pm, wakes at 12-1am for a feeding, and then is out until 6-7am. After a diaper change and feeding, he often times goes back to sleep until 9am.)
- Holding his head up for long periods of time, and is great at tummy time. He’s so strong.
- Enjoying sleeping on his belly.
- Discovering his hands.
- Rolling over belly to back! It happened twice during his 2 month photo shoot!
(I’m guessing I have a mover and shaker on my hands here!!)
- Batting at toys when they are hanging above him.
- Loving the ceiling fans.
- Starting to laugh.
- Has the best facial expressions. He is so silly.
- LOVES watching his brother. He lights up every time he hears his voice.
Speaking of his brother… How crazy is this comparison. (Squishy is on the right, Baby D on the left.)
I often times catch myself calling Baby D by his big brother’s name, but I didn’t realize how similar looking they are until I put this picture together. Even their weights and heights at this age are virtually identical. At 2 months old Baby D currently weighs 14.1 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. His brother at the same age was 14.2 lbs and 24 inches long.
Now if only I could get this little boy to slow down just a bit so that this mama can soak it all in.
Love you Baby D!!
Can’t get enough pictures of Baby D? Follow me on Instagram!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016